Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girl Talk (Sunday)

Brittany's topic this week was "Tell me something. Anything..."  Oh, she's going to regret that after the randomness that is this post.  ;)

So, guess what mine will be about.  No really, guess.  I bet you can't.  

Pregnancy?  Okay, you win.

Have I mentioned that I have had to change hairspray since being pregnant b/c the last kind made me gag.  I also made Ryan quit using his cologne for the same reason.  Yuck.  I'm so weird.

What else?  Oh, my pants are too tight when I sit down.  I can button them when I'm standing, but have to unbutton them when I sit down.  Which brings me to my new favorite thing.  It's the Tummy Sleeve from Motherhood Maternity.  For those who are in that awkward phase of pregnancy, it is our friend!  I just slide it on over my unbuttoned pants and no one is the wiser!  Love it!  And it just looks like I have a tank top on under my shirt.  And seeing as how it's as cold as (insert something really cold) here, the extra layers are much appreciated.  

Craving update:  I could eat sauteed green beans and brussel sprouts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  :)  If I had green beans in the house right now, I would be eating them.  They're just that good.  I'm over potato chips now, thank goodness.  But I also love grilled cheese sandwiches.  With green beans on the side!  I'm so entertaining.  

I also keep referring to the living child inside of me as "they", "them", and "babies".   Hmmm????  We'll see!

I suppose that's enough random information for the night.  Let's sleep on that.

6 comments:

Michawn said...

do you have twins in your family? i will be so jealous of you if you have twins. well, not really, since that's not of the lord and you know i'm so, so holy. :) but, seriously, i would LOVE to have twins...just haven't been so fortunate...yet! :) mine are pretty close in age, so it's kind of close to having twins, but not quite. anyway, keep us updated.

by the way, i don't have twins in my family, but it has to start somewhere, right? i know a girl who just had twins who didn't have any twins in her family...anywhere in her family. just proves my point.

Brittany said...

Hey, thanks for posting!...and when is your next appointment...so we can find out how many babies there are? And what does Ryan think of you referring to your possible babies?

Biz said...

looooove this post!

Haley said...

Yes, there are twins in both sides of our families. Ryan's dad is a twin and I have twins in my family. And Ryan thinks I'm funny and has also joked about there being two babies. We'll see! Oh, and I am about to schedule my next dr. appt. this morning... I had to find a new dr, ya know.

Sara S. said...

I loved the tummy sleeve. I am thinking of just whipping it out for thanksgiving so that I can eat a lot more. I am anxiously awaiting the next appt of yours to see how many little brothers/sisters Eva will have :)

Ember W said...

LOVE the Tummy Sleeve so much I have 2. :) And I'm still wearing it too...it's good to wear with your maternity clothes that are still kind of big to wear. Hope you're doing great! I'm so glad that you could hear the heart beat and that you found an awesome doc! Praise the Lord!