Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girl Talk Wednesday

My friend Brittany has started a fun little game she is doing on Wednesdays.  (Yes, I realize today is Thursday, but she didn't post until last night.)  She posts a question and we answer it on our blogs.  Such a fun girl.  :)

So here's today's topic: (and feel free to play along or just answer on my comments if you prefer)

When you die, what do you want to be said of you?
Mostly I want people to say that I lived like Jesus.  That I loved Him and showed love to those I came into contact with.  

There you go!  That's my only thought for the day!

3 comments:

Lori said...

It may be your only thought, but it's a good one. I hope the same thing can be said about me, and also that people saw this love for Jesus in the way I loved my husband and raised my children.

Brittany said...

GREAT ANSWER! my dear!

Unknown said...

Love it! How are things up there in the midwest? Are you loving it?