Friday, October 24, 2008

I've got a secret. :)

It's a good one!


WHAT?!?!  It wasn't exactly our timing, but we figure God has a plan.  We are trusting that He will lead us through this step by step.   And hopefully that plan means getting us out of this little apartment by June 20, 2009 (my estimated due date).  
Obviously we ask that you all pray for us and the health of me and "Ziggy" during this time.  (FYI-Ryan jokingly referred to the baby as "zygote" the other day so I named the baby Ziggy.) 
Share in our joy with us... :) 

17 comments:

Brittany said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! I just tried calling you as I read this, but I think you have already changed your number!!! Email me your new one lady!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! God WILL provide! Oh my gosh, I am toatally crying right now!!!

Crissy said...

Praise God! I am excited for your family! Always remember that if God gives life, he also has a plan and provision for that life. We look forward to hearing about the new baby. Eva will be a great big sister.

Stephanie said...

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I am SO excited for you, Ryan and Eva! Woo hoo! Congrats. And yes, God does have His own plans (especially in this area...ask both Brittany and I lol).

I am so excited. Now, how I am going to get to sleep with this kind of news to be happy about? :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, and I'll be praying for you. I hope you don't get sick like last time. I still remember that (but probably not as well as you).

Biz said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

YIPEE!!! That is SO exciting! And, June sounds like an awesome time to have a little baby!!! You feeling ok? Keep us posted! Love, T

LeAnn said...

We're excited for your family! We'll be praying for an easy and healthy pregnancy!

Gassid Boys said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are jumping for joy and praising the Lord for another precious baby Frederick, (Ziggy!) We will be praying for you and know that God will provide your every need! We love you guys and are so happy for you!!!!!

Jill said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful! We are thrilled for you and Ryan.
Brett and Jill

Jill said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting....what an adventure you are on!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and will definitely be praying for you guys!!!! YAY!!!!

Brad, Jill & Eli

Vip and Carrie said...

yeah! congratulations!! that is soo exciting!!

Leslie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I know God is going to work everything out in his perfect timing! Little Eva will be the best big sister! :)

Lori said...

I had a feeling a post like this was soon to come! The kids will be three years apart, exactly (b/c I'm predicting a 37 week delivery). Perfect. Oh, and I hope this one's a boy because I've got some awesome boy clothes to pass on. Congrats!

Ember W said...

Yay! We're really excited for you guys! We'll be praying for your transition and that you'll be out of that apartment by June! Congrats!

Tina said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you all. Baby's are always a blessing!

Lindsay Lou said...

YAY!!! Congrats on baby#2!! I am so excited for your family.. Especially Eva. She will be a great big sister!

Jennifer Mills said...

YAY! Congratulations girl! Eva will be a fabulous big sister! :)